Wednesday, January 17, 2007

update - 49kg/112lb lost horay!

Meep meep!

Time for my update again! Things are going great! ive lost 49kg/112lb (at a guess).

Have been back at work and therefore very busy!

Ive been doing more cycling lately and less weights.
Weights burn less calories, cycling more. Though i still go to the gym and maintain what I have.
Ive had to buy more clothes than ever before because they just dont fit. there is only so far you can wear REALLY baggy clothes for lol.
I have lots of friends in lots of sizes and we're doing great clothes swaps which helps. As i grow out of clothes i give them to the larger friends and as i grow into sizes friends give me their old clothes from when they used to be smaller or bigger or whatever. And ive had to buy new underwear and a few other things.

I have 2 weddings to go to in the next couple weeks, currently my hair is pink and yellow, im guessing i should probably go natural ... or blonde again (like the pic on my profile).

Not to sure what I'll do yet anyway, ill see and post pics :)

No comments: